Thursday, October 29, 2009

An annoying delay

My plan was to edit Part 9 when I went home for lunch. Good plan. Except when I went home, I had no electricity! Power is off. OG&E says there are power outages all over the place following a storm this morning. It did rain a lot and lightning a bunch downtown where I work, but we didn't lose power except for a few minutes. Sigh.

Anyway, surely I will have power when I get home this evening. If not, I'm going to worry about my fish and the food in my fridge. If I have power, you should be reading Ghosts, Part 9, about 30 minutes after I power up my computer ... always supposing the cable system is up, too. Well, if all else fails, I'll use my roomie's computer who has wireless through the phone company. Part 9 tonight or sooner!

Oh, it just occurred to me that you might be wondering why I can't simply post it down here. Because I write on Word on my computer and move each section to Blogger. I think I'm going to back it up each night to Gmail, and then it will be accessible wherever I am. Maybe back it up to a flash drive, too. That would be wise. Live and learn.

Be speaking with you later, God willing.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least it was just power and not feeling worse.
Roen