Monday, September 21, 2009

Surprisingly similar

Despite the huge change regarding work, the work day was surprisingly similar to previous days. It was high stress in the morning and calmer in the afternoon. Of course, we had a lot of rain in the afternoon, and that always cuts down on the number of customers who come by.

Things remain unclear, but I'll know more as the week progresses. At least, I think I will. Who knows? I still feel amazingly calm about it. Well, calm for me, which I've been told is somewhat less than calm for other people, but since it's the only calm I know, I stick with amazingly calm.

Tomorrow falls begins, and we're supposed to have a cold front move through. Sigh. Goodbye summer. I'll miss you muchly. I'm already looking forward to your return.

And now I'm going to call it a night. I'm very tired. You have a good night and a great day tomorrow. I'll talk to you then.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: