Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Nada

I don’t have anything to say.

Which is obviously incorrect. Because by saying “I don’t have anything else to say,” I’ve said something. It would be more correct to say “I don’t have anything else to say.”

But then someone will ask, “About what? You can’t say you don’t have anything else to say unless you’ve said something about some subject to begin with.”

So … I should really say this: “I don’t have anything else to say about any subject other than this sentence.”

And then I should be quiet so that the sentence is true.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t have anything to say about this post other than this sentence. :)

Anonymous said...

:)
Roen