Monday, August 10, 2009

WoWified

I've been WoWified the past couple of weeks. Yes, World of Warcraft has sucked me in again. I've actually went up two levels over this time period and are well on my way toward achieving another level. Yes, it's non-productive. Yes, I have plenty of other things to do. But yes, it's a lot of fun, and I'm going to continue. At least until I get bored again

I was supposed to meet my friend Roen on WoW to get some help from here, but I had to work late and came home ill so I didn't get any real WoW time in. Too much stress at work. Maybe tomorrow night.

Otherwise, not much to tell you. I did have a productive weekend. Had a huge list of chores and got lots of them done. And hey, my pool is finally set up. We're still working on getting the water clear so I haven't been in yet, but maybe tomorrow if it's not raining.

And now, it's 10:20 p.m. so I'm going to close. Y'all have a great Tuesday. Night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pool sounds wonderful. Hope you get to get in it soon!

Crystal

SBB said...

Not so far. The water is still too cold!