Sunday, August 16, 2009

Many blessings

Whenever I throw a pity party, whenever I get too whiny even for me, I try to reflect on the many blessings I have just because I was born in the United States. I have a roof over my head, food in my (too-large) stomach, clothing to fill a closet, access to health care, more books than I can ever read, more TV shows than I ever want to watch, more opportunities undenied. It helps to realize that by the accident of my birth country, I do not face what so many of our world's people do. Whether I remember it all the time or act like it all the time, God has greatly blessed me, and I give Him my thanks.



Have a blessed and safe Sunday. Talk to you Monday!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: