Sunday, August 02, 2009

The 23rd Psalm

This is, of course, my favorite Psalm. I think it is for most people who have a favorite. Its message of comfort never fails to encourage me no matter what I'm going through.

The 23rd Psalm (King James Version)

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


This is a marvelous adaptation of Psalm 23 to music. Keith Green was an amazing musician. The world is less since he passed away, but Heaven is greater.



Have a wonderful, blessed, peaceful Sunday. See you Monday!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see random links in your words. Is this some thing new?
Roen

SBB said...

Nothing like that on my blog. I suspect you have a toolbar/spyware/adware problem.

Erudite Redneck said...

Keith Green rules. .... I rediscovered him just when my mama got sick, and his music helped sustain me through the rest of her days. Perfect timing, that. :-)

Anonymous said...

As always you have lived up to your Tech name and were right. I got it cleaned up.
Thanks
Roen