Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Song & a health prayer

I love this song. It always moves me.




My aunt Jeanice send this Daily Word to me. I find a true comfort. I thought I'd share it with you.

Healing

With a growing awareness of Spirit within, I claim health and well-being.

Saying yes to life and yes to healing, I claim health and wholeness now. As I keep my thoughts about my total well-being held high, I continue to affirm life.

Knowing that the spirit of God permeates every organ, cell, and atom of my body, I hold a vision of myself as energetic and strong. I am aware that the healing presence of God is moving throughout my body; and because this is true, I am healthy and whole.

Being health-minded, I continually turn in thought and expectation to the perfect, free-flowing life of Spirit within me. I give thanks for the awareness of this healing presence, which uplifts me in every way.

I know that God is life. Divine power and presence are within me, and with God all good is possible.

"Your light shall break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up quickly." - Isaiah 58:8


Have a blessed Sunday. See you Monday!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Love the new look.
Love the song and video.
Love the affirmation.
Blessings and good health!

SBB said...

Thank you, Trixie! I'm trying to read that affirmation each morning. It lifts my spirits when I do.