Monday, July 20, 2009

Blogkeeping

Been making several minor changes to this blog and others. I've added links where people can read the first chapter of Murder by Dewey Decimal and Murder by the Acre and updated the blogs for MBDD and MBTA. I also created the blogs for Murder by the Mile and Debt Free At Last!, neither of which is open to the public yet.

I meant to write more this morning, but I had a bad night -- having trouble sleeping for some reason -- and I'm running really late. I'll try to update later, but for now, have a great Monday. No, I'm not sure that's possible, either, but try! I'll either talk to you later today or Tuesday! Bye.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

6 comments:

Jean said...

Just stopping by the feed the fish, savor the atmosphere, and see how you're doing.

Is it my imagination or are the fish growing?

SBB said...

If you mean growing in number ... maybe ... :)

Unknown said...

Hi. Haven't seen you online lately. Glad you're still alive. Did you get your pool set up?

SBB said...

No, Amber, the pool hasn't made it yet. If we don't get it set up soon, we probably won't this season.

Anonymous said...

You need Mikey to come visit to spur into getting the pool set up. :)

SBB said...

FF, it would be great if he could, but his summer is really full this year. We're hoping to get him for a couple of weekends soon.