Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday eve

Sometime tomorrow morning around six or so, I'll be officially 48 years old. You'd think there would be some sort of national celebration ... well, maybe not. Anyway, I don't have much to talk about tonight other than I've been reading some books about the ancient advanced civilization that is actually the source of the pyramids and countless stone structures and was destroyed by a terrible cataclysm that shifted the planetary plates and moved Antarctica to its current position and shattered all the people and made them forget their heritage. Yeah, amazing isn't it. Who knew?

Anyway, you probably saw this video already, but it made me laugh so here it is.



Talk to you tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a great one for you !

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!
roen

Rain said...

Happy Birthday handsome!

I want you to know that you are never far from my thoughts and prayers. (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Hope you have an amazing birthday! :)
I'm so blessed to have you in my life.

(I thought the babies were a little creepy, though...)

Crystal

Erudite Redneck said...

happy late birthday, dude.

SBB said...

Thanks, Michelle!

Roen, thanks!

Rain! Thank you!

Thank you, Crystal! (The babies didn't make you laugh?)

A (late) thank you to you, ER!

Jay said...

Happy birthday. That commercial is hilarious. I wish I could skate like that when I was a yute.http://edisonaccounting.com