Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Deluxe version of MBDD

I am currently working on the deluxe hardcover version of Murder by Dewey Decimal. There hasn't been a hardcover available for over a year now, and I'd like to get it back out there. If you noticed any errors -- misspelled words, left out words, weird punctuation -- please let me know so that I can make the corrections in this version.

I'm also working on a new cover for it. I'll keep the knife, but I think I'm going to add a drop of blood and change the color scheme of the book.

I'm also going to include a short mini-mystery in the back of the book. The chief and Sims investigate a murder at the local motel, and the chief proves why he really is the best man for his job.

I'm hoping to finish this revision over this week and next. So please find those errors and send them on! You'll rate a special 'thank you' in the acknowledgments! Woohoo!

And on that note, good night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: