Saturday, January 03, 2009

Saturday update

Still on track for my 365 Alive program, but hey, I should be. It's only the third day. As part of the physical program, I've restarted Walking to Jericho. It has its own site now (www.walkingtojericho.blogspot.com). Stop by and join us or just leave a comment of encouragement. Other than walking another mile, something I'll go into more detail about tomorrow, I only did a bit of housework and some reading today.

It's late, and I'm all out. I hope things are going well for you. Are they? Talk to you tomorrow.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Things are pretty good here. I've been a-buzz all day doing housey kinds of things and I'm very pleased with the progress I have made. I showed myself I could set a goal and take the necessary steps to achieve it. There's still some work left -- not all the steps have been completed -- but the direction is clear and I am being rewarded with success with each step.

Powersleeper said...

I have seen 163 of the movies on your list below. Does this make me a movie buff or do I really have no life?