Sunday, January 11, 2009

Not enough

Not enough hours in the stinking day. I've started to feel guilty whenever I take a nap or watch TV or read a book because I have so many things to do on my list. It's nearly midnight, and I'm just now getting ready for bed. Sigh. I have another full day tomorrow. A full week.

What's on the week list so far?
1) Finish the January family newsletter and get it mailed.
2) Walk/exercise every other day.
3) Write at least seven pages on Murder by the Mile.
4) Finish printing the lessons from Holly Lisle's Thinking Sideways online course.
5) Start the first lesson from the course.
6) Eye doctor appointment Friday afternoon (which I have off, thank the good Lord).
7) Housework, housework, housework.
8) File before the papers fall over and kill someone.
9) Continue publicity for Murder by the Acre.
10) Have a nervous breakdown.
11) Blog here and on Walking to Jericho.
12) Facebook some publicity for MBTA, too.
13) Lots of other items I can't bear to think about now.

I'm going to bed. I hope you are, too. Night!

No comments: