Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I continue ...

... to make progress on Murder by the Acre. I didn't get as much done today as I thought I might -- I had thought I might finish today -- but what with one thing and another, I didn't get as many words as I hoped. That's okay. Everything is still flowing, and we're on schedule.

Not much else to tell you. Hope things are going well for you. Here are a couple of photos, one of Miss M and Mr. Z, my roomie's other grandchildren who visited us last Saturday.



Does Miss M have a great smile or what? She's a charmer.



Mr. Z had just woke up, and he wasn't sure about this play set, but he started enjoying himself after he found the slide. He has the true heart of an explorer.

Have a good night and great tomorrow! Good night.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

weekend plans?

Kirsten said...

Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

I can really identify with Mr. Z right now! :)