Monday, July 28, 2008

Hyper-powered death laser

      I talked to my brother-in-law this morning. I called, and he answered the phone. He sounded good, all things considered. He said he was sore and had a lot of bruises. He was supposed to meet with a couple of doctors today, but I haven't heard what they said yet. I'll let you know when I know.
      Otherwise, it was just me returning to work on another Monday. I tell you it's a wonder I don't suddenly start yelling at customers. Sometimes I can feel a scream of rage rising and I beat it back down. I've got to find another job. I don't think I can do this one much longer and not go bonkers. Well, more bonkers.
      I'm very frustrated with Murder by the Acre. I'm not going to bore you with the details. Suffice it to say I would cheerfully run down Bernard, Lisa, and the chief with my car should they happen to pass in front of it on the street. Or the sidewalk. Or maybe through their respective living rooms.
      Here's a secret about World of Warcraft. Don't tell anyone. It's not keeping me from writing. I play because I can't write. Writing is much more fun than WoW. I just don't seem to able to do so. I don't know what's wrong. I'll figure it out, but until I do, approach me at your own risk. I wonder if (other) mad scientists suffer mad scientist's block. You know, some days you can't get your hyper-powered death laser to work no matter what you do.
      And on that note, I'll close. Take care. Keep the faith. Power to the people! Eat the rich! Chew the poor! Bye!

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

"Chew the poor"???? Ewwwwwww.

Maybe the block is heat-induced? If so, you're in luck. It's "only" supposed to be 98 today! And all the way down to 94 tomorrow. I just love a cold front, don't you? ;-)

Glad you got to talk with your BiL.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon, writers block and family and job. I have tried that writers stuff and no it is not more fun then wow. But then I can play wow and not write.....Please don't hit me again, i was joking, just joking, no really!!
Roen