Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday 1/12: Why I haven't been here

      I've been away from the blog if you've noticed and even if you haven't. I'd like to say I had been busy with Murder by the Acre or working on my family newsletter or any of the other projects I have in the planning stages. It would be nice if not industrious to tell you that I've been playing World of Warcraft. But, no, instead I've just been sick. My IBD (Irritable Bowel Disease) decided to punish me the past week. I've been sick, sick, sick. The IBD exacerbated the diabetes so it's been an exciting time here ... if you define exciting as gut-wrenching sick ... which I hope you don't. Basically when I wasn't throwing up or doing other revolting things, I was attempting to sleep.
      Anyway, that's what I've been doing. What have you been doing? You haven't been visiting my blog. The number of visitors have dropped of drastically, for which I blame no one. There hasn't been anything here to read and enjoy. I'm going to try to make up for that today. We're going to have 12 posts today. This is the first one.
      I can't promise they will be especially exciting, but I do promise they will each be different. Drop by throughout the day and see what happens.
      That's it for this post. I think we'll talk about Murder by the Acre in the next one and give you an update. See you then.

4 comments:

Trixie said...

I've been dropping in, disappointed to see nothing new. I'm sorry you've been sick. Now stop it! Get better and enjoy your life. And let us enjoy it too.

Say, how do you track your traffic? I'm kind of interested in that lately and wonder how people do it. That can be one of your 12 posts today.

Anonymous said...

Twelve posts! Yay!

I'm assuming you're feeling better?

Crystal

Kirsten said...

Hope you're feeling better.

SBB said...

I'm trying to get better, Trixie. It just mostly takes time. And I did post a reply to your tracking question.

I hope you enjoyed them, Crystal.

Thanks, Kirsten.