Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy (belated) birthday to Kirsten!

Happy (belated) birthday to you!
Happy (belated) birthday to you!
Happy (belated) birthday dear Kirsten!
Happy (belated) birthday to you!

      I just learned Kristen concealed her birthday last week so that she couldn't be honored/humiliated by all her friends. Tsk, tsk! I immediately knew I should address this oversight with a Happy Birthday song. No need to thank me, Kirsten. Your doubtless overwhelming appreciation is enough for me. :)

6 comments:

Kirsten said...

Gee, thanks, Tech. ;-P

My brother got me a card that pretty much sums up how I feel about my birthday. It shows the Dalai Lama with an empty box in his hand, saying "Just what I always wanted: nothing!"

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Kirsten!!!

Anonymous said...

So, Kirsten, exactly which day was is?? You might as well tell or we might do something for all seven days of last week, next year!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Trixie said...

Happy Stealth Birthday to You!

Kirsten said...

Thanks, y'all! (And it was the 17th)

Jean said...

Happy Birthday, Kirsten.