Sunday, March 30, 2008

Three days

Friday
      A good day at work, although very busy for a couple of hours. In the evening, my roomie and I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Then I came home and slept all evening and all night. I hadn't realized I was that tired, but I was.
Saturday
      I went grocery shopping, to the library, and to the gas station. After that, I came home and cleaned, filed, wrote, and then cleaned, filed, and wrote some more. That was my Saturday. I did buy a blackberry tea from a local drive-in. It was totally nasty.
Today
      I slept too late to go to church so I watched the Easter service on the Net because I wanted to hear the music again, and then I watched the service on TV. I spent the afternoon at cleaning, filing, and writing. Are you getting a theme to my life lately?
      And that's all I have to tell you. I hope you had a good weekend. I hope you have a good week. Night!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Was it the Sonic you got the tea from? I've been wondering whether it was any good. 'Bout the only things of theirs I like are the lime-aids and pineapple milkshakes.

Hope you're having a good Monday.

SBB said...

Yes, Kristen, it was the Sonic. And their cherry lime-aids are good. I had one of those Sunday. Good, good, good. I haven't had a pineapple shake yet, but I'll try it out on your recommendation.

Hope your Monday is good, too.

Michelle said...

You just keep on trying that tea stuff huh?

SBB said...

Yeah, Michelle, it's mostly because you gave green tea such a glowing recommend! I figure there has to be something good in those herbals.