Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesdaying again

      Have you noticed the word total for Murder by the Acre is increasing? Yes, slowly it's going up. I am determined that the word count will increase each day, even if it's only by a few words. The story is waking back up again. And this evening my murderer killed someone that I wasn't expecting to die. The murder surprised me greatly, but it makes sense that the murderer would kill that victim. I'm beginning to think my murderer may be a little crazy. Not the voices-in-my-head crazy, but other-people's-lives-mean-nothing crazy. Kinda like how a fifth-grade gym teacher views the world.
      I also updated the scrollies and the favorite quote. Did you notice? I posted a nude picture of me several entries back. Ha! Made you look. I also added some more links to the Science & Technology links. All were recommended in Don’t Know Much About The Universe by Kenneth C. Davis. The book is bit dated, but still has good info about cosmology.
      I’m still not healthy, dang it. I’m tired of being sick and tired. But I think I’m still improving, just not at the rate I want. Sigh. Besides taking vitamins, getting rest, staying hydrated, eating right … What else can you do to stay healthy? I read once that yak milk is good for you. Anyone have any yaks?
      How are you doing? Anything interesting going on in your world? I basically am going to work, coming home, typing a bit, and going to bed. Yeah, I’m living the wild life. Makes my head whirl.
      Well, I think it’s time for bed. I’m going to try to be posting more regularly. At least let you know that I’m still out here, still typing, still hoping, still dreaming, still being me. Have a great day tomorrow. Night!

8 comments:

Rain said...

I have missed you!

Happy Valentines Day, Tech!

{{hugs}}

Anonymous said...

YES we have been comming every day and looking for you and thinking about you. I am glad you are improving! Will you be my valentine?
Roen

SBB said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Rain! I'm glad you're back!

Yes, Roen, I'm yours! :)

Kirsten said...

Very cool that the writing's coming along again.

And I think you're doing just the right things to get healthy again--it's just a bad bug we've got going around. I know a few other folks with it, and it's laid them flat too.

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I haven't been able to see your scrollies for a long time. No doubt it's the version of IE I have. :(

Just keep taking it as easy as you can. It'll take awhile, but it'll go faster if you don't make the job more difficult for your body to get back into the groove. :)

SBB said...

I feel better, Kirsten, now that the writing is moving again. It's always scary when the story won't flow. Fortunately, it has never let me down yet, but ...

I emailed the scrollies to you, FF. Wouldn't want you to miss a bit of the great entertainment offered by this blog! :)

Jean said...

You're a brave man. I'd never post nude photos of myself on the blog. (As if I'd post them anywhere else, either!)

Happy Valentine's Day.

SBB said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Michelle!

You might notice, Jean, that I didn't post any nudies of me, either. I don't want to blind anyone! Happy Valentine's Day!