Saturday, February 16, 2008

Saturday Morn

      I'm spending today on Murder by the Acre and cleaning house. That's it. My kitchen is just about clean, then I'm going to start on the living room. When I break from cleaning house, I'm working on MBTA.
      It's wet and cold here. I'm tired of winter. Very tired of winter. Well, wait long enough, and summer will get here. It's raining right now. We need the rain so no complaining on that account.
      I'm amazed how cluttered my house has become over the past few days. It's going to take all day and then some to get it uncluttered. But it's productive. I'm determined to get my house -- and my life -- in order. Or at least in enough order that it doesn't interfere with what needs to be done.
      Now back to work. I'll be back later, I think. Have a great day.

No comments: