Friday, January 18, 2008

Update

Still very sick. Doctors throw drugs at me. I'm grateful for the drugs that knock me out. I can't remember ever being this sick. Days of unrelenting temps over 100. Aching all over. No sleep for three days due to the burning cough. My doctor told me that he was concerned. Like I'm not. Got a new drug yesterday day that finally lets me sleep. Actually it puts me out in about five minutes. I'm hoping that with rest, I will finally turn the corner on this. I appreciate the comments and prayers. Please keep the prayers coming.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Prayers abound.

Feel better soon *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Keeping you in my prayers, too. Hope you get over this soon.

Crystal

Anonymous said...

Included you in my list of concerns to the Big Guy just last night. :)

The last time I was really sick was when we were trying to pack to move. My cold/flu got promoted to bronchitis, and it was the cough that about put me under. Keep an eye on that cough!

Trixie said...

Oh Tech, wish I had some magic words other than the ones that go to God in prayers for you. I hope when you wake up and read all these comments that you've turned the corner and have stopped hurting so much.

Erudite Redneck said...

Hope yer better, dude.

Jean said...

Sounds like you're doing what you need to be doing -- including seeing your doctor. I pray you'll feel better soon.

Trixie said...

Can we have an update, please? It is Tuesday evening now, and we haven't heard from you since Friday. I hope you are at least doing a little better by now.