Saturday, January 26, 2008

Better

I'm better. Not well, but much better. Still coughing, but able to keep food and liquid down on my own. And my temp has been normal all day. So I think I've finally turned the corner. I'm going to try to go to work Monday. Things are looking up.

Being sick has sort of blown my Murder by the Acre schedule to pieces. But I can still put it out this year, probably close to when I wanted to. I'm not going to stress out about time lost. Things happen. All you can do is pick yourself up and forge on forward. And that's what I'm going to do.

And now I'm going to call it a night and go to bed. Yeah, I haven't done anything, but I'm still tired. Go figure. I hope that you're well and that life is treating you like it should. Hope to talk to you tomorrow. Night!

3 comments:

Trixie said...

So glad to get an update. Keep on keeping on, minute by minute. The book will be there when you're well.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better, too. The cough always seems to be the last thing to go.

Keep up with that rest! :)

Michelle said...

Yeah! Glad you are doing better. I missed you!