Monday, December 24, 2007

HSCC 7.2

      The Fab Frenzied Feline sent me this beautiful present. It was a wonderful surprise. (By the way, the decoration on the front of the package is the card I sent her and her family last year. Isn't that a clever way to recycle an old card.)



And this is what was inside!


      Thank you, Frenzied Feline! You're awesome! Merry Christmas!
      I'll be back with the third post of the 12 Posts of Christmas Eve on Harbor Street in a little while. See you then.

3 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Merry Christmas, friend. I got one lone card just to me this year: and it was from you!

Last year, with Mama ER sick, I don't think I sent any out, and lost addresses and everything else. :-(

Trixie said...

Cool! I haven't opened mine yet. I'm trying to see if I can wait until tomorrow. Just two hours to go!

Anonymous said...

Would you believe I only just now made down to here? I was gone most of the day of the 24th, so it's taken me a while to read through the 12.

You're welcome (again)! ;)