Saturday, November 24, 2007

Ouch

      Well, OSU was beaten by OU. Pounded. Slaughtered. Murderized. Pick the sports slang of your choice as long as it conveys that my beloved, kind, intelligent, good Oklahoma State University was defeated by the evil, rude, ugly, mean, stinky University of Oklahoma. Sigh. Sometimes the Dark Side wins. Next year, Darth Stoops, next year.
      It's wet, chilly and dreary here. And I have caught a head cold. Only bright spot is that Mikey will be returning later this evening. He is a wonderful boy. Wild with energy and as funny as he can be.
      Don't have anything else to tell you. Take care. Have a good night. Talk to you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss. ;)

SBB said...

Thanks, FF. :)

Anonymous said...

I recommend ZiCam for your cold. It's really helped me out the last two colds I had. Didn't even know I had a cold.
Amberclear

SBB said...

It makes my sinuses bleed, Amber, but I appreciate the suggestion.