Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The cold lingers on

       The cold still lingers. Not much fun. Sigh. I did get a lot of writing done on Murder by the Acre at the doctor's office today. It was a new scene that I think will help the story along immensely. I just have to find a place to put it. It also gave me a hint about why the story isn't jelling quite right: I'm not putting my heroes in enough danger. The stakes need to be higher. And I think I can see several ways to do that.
      I was going to post a photo of Mikey, but Blogger won't let me right now. I keep getting an error. I'll try tomorrow. And now I'm going to call it a night. Hope things are going well for you. Night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, although, you do seem to get a lot of writing done at the Dr.'s office. :)

Crystal

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better, too. It's a extra bummer-y to get sidelined this time of year. Take care of yourself. :)

SBB said...

Thanks for the well wishes, Crystal.

Thanks, FF. I'm trying to take care of myself. I'm thinking about wearing a mask all during cold and flu season!

Trixie said...

Well here it is Saturday morning, still dark outside. Maybe because it is very, very cloudy with those dark black clouds that carry snow. Brrrr!! I hope you stay safely and warmly tucked in today so you can sleep off some of the sicky bugs. I hope this weekend is everything you want it to be!