Thursday, October 18, 2007

Charting

      Sorry I've been gone. I've been in the middle of moderately severe IBD flare, and that has kept me from doing anything, even missing most of a day of work. (Something I rarely do.) So I got practically nothing done on my list for Tuesday night. So goes it.
      The Great Slimdown continues to be active. Trixie is posting her success and is being an inspiration to us all. She's taken some hard knocks and experienced major life changes over the past few months, but she's kept on working and trying and is on her way back up -- except for her weight which is on its way down!
      And that's about all I have to say tonight. I'm still sick, still tired, blah, blah, blah. The usual. Hope things are going well for you. I just learned that little Mikey may have strep throat. Please remember him in your prayers. Night!

4 comments:

SBB said...

Although the apology is apparently unnecessary because no one is reading! As evidenced by the lack of comments.

Sigh.

Hey, I sold a book today. Which is cool. And profit. Into my tiny savings account it goes.

Trixie said...

I am reading! Just so very pressed for time I didn't comment. I hope Mikey is doing better and doesn't have strep!

Things have been crazy the past few days. I'm on serious overload with no end in sight!

Anonymous said...

...because no one is reading! As evidenced by the lack of comments.

Yeah, I have the same problem over at my place. ;)

Michelle said...

My guilt level is on overload.

I hope you are feeling better Tech and Mikey :)