Monday, August 20, 2007

A few items

      Crystal has started another blog. Stop by Remnant and visit her and leave a few comments.
      I've sold seven books at my office. I have a small display set up. I don't mention it to my customers, but if they ask, I tell them about the book. Everyone has been supportive, even if they haven't bought a copy.
      I published the June family newsletter finally and am now working on the July newsletter. I hope to finish it this week. Then I'll start and finish the August newsletter next week. I hope. Then I'll be caught up and actually do the September issue in the month it's supposed to come out. That would very cool.
      I go on vacation next week for a whole week. I can't remember when I've taken a week off. Except when I was sick, of course. It's been at least a couple of years. I'm really looking forward to it. I have a huge list of things I intend to do and enjoy. It should be fun.
      I'm planning a cool Giveaway for September. It will involve Murder by Dewey Decimal and a code and a riddle. I'm going to make you work for the prize. And I hope you will find it fun.
      Finally, I have three book signings planned for September. I hope to have more. We'll see how that goes.
      Have a good night. Talk to you tomorrow.
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in paperback HERE!
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in hardcover HERE!
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal merchandise HERE!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're giving away a cold? Are you mad at us?

Seven more books sold! Yay! And three book signings and a vacation and you spent the weekend with Mikey -- looks like this is going to be a very good year for you. :)

Oh, and thanks for the plug. :)

Anonymous said...

So when are you comming to see me? I will take the day off and we can have fun!
Roen

Bri said...

Woorah! Congrats on the seven books - also glad that everyone is supportive. That always helps :)

Enjoy the vacation!