Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Terrible Tuesday

      It's been a bad day here. Terrible stress at work, out-of-whack blood sugar, upset stomach, not much progress on MBDD, and on down the bad day list. Probably this was all caused by the work stress. I hope tomorrow is better.
      I've been working hard on the formatting and covers for Murder by Dewey Decimal the past several days. It's a lot of work, more than I expected, but I'm mostly enjoying it. I'm still on track to have it to Lulu.com by the middle of June. Which means I should have a book in my hands by the end of June. I'm eager to see it, but I don't want to produce a shoddy product. I want it to be the best I'm capable of. After all, I'm hoping a few people will actually pay for it. I want them to get their money's worth.
      Otherwise, I don't have much to tell you. No plays are in production so I'm not at the theater. I haven't had time to read a book or watch a movie for a while. I haven't even had time to blog! But you are in my thoughts. I've been dropping by your blogs -- if you have them and you're posting, and you should be -- and reading faithfully even if I haven't been commenting. No, really. I'm not fibbing. Why are you so suspicious? You need to work on being more trusting. Really you do.
      I'm going to update my quote and scrollies, then I'm going to call it a night. Take care. I hope to see you tomorrow. But if not, remember you're in my thoughts. Doesn't that make you feel warm and loved? Night!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been really hard here too. I think it might be all the rain. I know i will regret this but could it be a little less rainy?
Roen

night-rider said...

Chin up!

Rain said...

Although I have been away I want you to know that you have been in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for the updates on MBDD, I am looking forward to the book. :)

Hang in there with the blood sugar levels, don't get discouraged, take it day by day. ((hugs))

Michelle said...

I hope you are feeling better. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better, too. Maybe it's just the time of year. Everyone's getting out of school trying to get on vacation, etc.

I think we're all ready for some time off! :)

SBB said...

I like the rain, Roen. We need weeks of this! :)

Thanks, Nightrider. Chin is up.

Woohoo, Rain! A hug! I likey. :)

I am better, Michelle. Thanks.

A vacation sounds wonderful, FF. I hope we both get to take one soon.