Saturday, April 28, 2007

Saturday

      I'm waiting for Mikey to arrive. I got to see him briefly yesterday before he left on a camp out with his papa. He didn't want to go on the camp out. He wanted to stay here with me. Made me feel good, but I suspect it was the attraction of video games and DVDs. Anyway, I helped get him ready for the camp out.
      Last night the play really started coming together. There are some rough places, but overall, it's good with flashes of excellence. I wish we had one or two more weeks of rehearsal, but it's still going to be worthwhile. Our audiences will get their money's worth.
      I spent this morning working on the Murder by Dewey Decimal blog. I'm still making decisions about how it should look and how I'm going to arrange the chapters. Chapter 1 is there and in the right order, but I think I'm going to change how it's presented. I'd like it to look as professional and be as easy to read as possible. I'm probably obsessing too much.
      The post office is raising the rates again on stamps. Sigh. And I have a couple of rolls of the 39 cent still unused. I'll have to get some more 2 cent stamps, I guess. Apparently the post office is going to introduce a "Forever" stamp or already has. You can buy it at the current rate, and it will function as a First Class stamp no matter what the rate ends up being om future. I'm wondering how that's going to work. Doesn't seem like they'd make money that way. But maybe they'll save money by not having to print as many 2 cent stamps.
      Michael's here! Gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yah a good weekend!
Roen