Thursday, March 01, 2007

Urgent prayer request

      This morning, I received this email from Crystal:
Hey guys,
Just had a prayer request...on Feb. 28th, in the morning, my Dad was at the doctor's office for a chemo treatment, and started vomiting blood. He was rushed to a hospital and has been in the ICU ever since then and the bleeding still hasn't stopped. He made it through the night, but the next 48 hours are going to be critical. They keep pumping him full of platelets and he keeps losing them. He has been fighting two kinds of cancer for three years and recovering from a stroke he had in January. I can't believe the fight this man has in him. Your prayers are coveted.
Crystal
      Please remember him in your prayers. Thank you.
 

7 comments:

Trixie said...

Crystal, my prayers are with you dad and you. What a fighter he must be! I pray for strength and comfort for all of you.

Anonymous said...

Adding Dad Diggory and you. May the doctors be inspired.

Rain said...

Crystal, I am saying extra prayers for you and your dad tonight.

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys so much. You don't know how much I appreciate it.

Crystal Diggory

Michelle said...

In my Prayers Crystal...

Gloria Williams said...

Crystal, I will be lifting up your father and your family in prayer today. May God bless you all.

Slim said...

I'm thinking of you. I hope your dad pulls through.