Sunday, March 11, 2007

Slow weekend

      I didn't do much this weekend. We had a painting day Saturday at the theater and got most of the set painted. It needs some touch-up, but another hour or so, and it will be done. I, however, did too much and strained my already injured back. So I've spent today babying it and using my cane in an attempt to keep it from becoming worse. So far, so good. We'll see how it is tomorrow. I really don't have the time right now to have it go completely out again. Of course, I never have the time, but it would be worse now while the play is going on.
      The play is going well. A few problem spots, but overall, it's taking shape nicely. I did get the poster done for it. It's at the copy shop now, and I hope they will be done by tomorrow evening.
      Otherwise, not much to tell you. We had rain this morning. We needed it. And other than that, I don't have anything else to say. Maybe I'll be more interesting tomorrow.
      Have a good night and a great week. Sweet dreams.

No comments: