Saturday, February 03, 2007

Stop it!

      Who exactly responds to spam? I mean, it has to work because the spammers keep sending it out. Someone pays them to send it out, and they wouldn't pay the spammers unless it worked.
      So the reason I keep receiving spam in my inbox -- even though I have never responded to any of it and will never respond to any of it and will actually work against any company that uses spam to send out their advertising message -- is because someone is responding to it. If you're that person, STOP IT! Just stop it. And no one will get hurt.
      

3 comments:

Jean said...

I'm with you. I cannot fathom how anyone foolish enough to respond to spam could actually operate a computer. I'm baffled.

SBB said...

Jean, I know. It just amazes me.

SBB said...

Thanks, Randall.