Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday

      I spent most of this day writing and trying to get caught up on filing and paperwork. I made progress on both. Not as much as I hoped on the filing and paperwork, but the writing is going okay so far. You'll be able to follow my progress on Darkness, Oklahoma on the meter to the left. I don't actually know that the story will be 100,000 words. I suspect it will probably be between 80 and 90 thousand, but 100,000 is a nice round number. I'll start with it and see how it goes.
      Anyway, that's pretty much everything I did today other than watching Saints & Soldiers with my roomie. It's a great World War II movie. I highly recommend it. It's based on a true story, though, so don't too attached to all the characters. It is, after all, war.
      So I'll close now. Have a great week. Talk to you tomorrow. (In my best Jimmy Durante impression) And good night, Ms. Trixie, wherever you are!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great week also!

Anonymous said...

have a great week!
Roen

SBB said...

Thanks, Rain!

Thanks, Roen!

It's a great movie, FF, with a Mormon connection. I think you'll enjoy it. Certainly your husband and son will.

SBB said...

There aren't many shows that I watch on TV now, except I do catch Heroes and, of course, the Stargates.