Sunday, January 28, 2007

A meme for today

      I'm caught up on the family newsletter! The last page of the November issue is printing even as I'm typing this. (We did the December issue in December.) Admittedly, I have to immediately start to work on the January issue, and since I won't be able to get it done before the end of January, I'll be behind again on Thursday, but for a few moments, let me enjoy the feeling of accomplishment. Okay, that's enough.
      Hey, does anyone know how to add the Label list from the new Blogger to the classic template? I tried just adding the widget listing from the new template to the old template, but it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to keep my current template, but it would nice to be able to add the label list.
      Crystal sent this meme around that she created. Here are my answers for those who didn't receive it.

CRYSTAL'S MEME

1. Which super hero would you most likely have an affair with? Wonder Woman.

2. What show do you watch that you would be embarrassed to be seen watching? Anything on MTV or any reality show.

3. You've got an hour to waste doing anything you want -- what do you do? Write.

4. If the townspeople gathered together and ran you out of town, what would their reason be? Those insects fear my lasers and world domination plans. And they should.

5. Of all your friends, who is most likely to have been abducted by aliens? I have no idea.

6. Someone is looking at your body and says, "What is that??" What are they looking at? The scar on the left side of my chest.

7. Which monster do you most closely associate yourself with: vampire, werewolf, Frankenstein, or zombie? Vampire, I guess, but really I'm more of a mad scientist.

8. What movie title best describes your love life? Great Expectations.

9. If your life had a theme song, what would it be? "Living Again" by Cee Lo.

10. Do you have any body part pierced? No.

11. Are you easily distracted by bright, shiny objects? No.

12. If you had to wear a costume instead of regular clothes, what would you wear? Black leather duster.

13. Do you think it's weird I'm asking and answering myself these questions? Oh, yeah.

14. Who's your favorite Star Trek character? The Doctor from Voyager.

15. What animal gives you the heebie-jeebies? Republicans.

16. Do you eat the stems of broccoli? No.

17. What was something you did that could only be described as "white trashy"? Once made out with a third cousin, although I didn't know she was a cousin at the time. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

18. Did you ever do anything while you were drunk and had to learn about it from others later? No.

19. Name your top 4 fantasy vacations. Don't know, but they would involve the sun and white beaches and the blue, blue, blue waters of the ocean.

20. Name your top 4 fantasy jobs. Author, playwright, millionaire, president.

21. Would you move for the person you loved? Sure.

22. What's the ringtone on your phone? "Disarm" by Smashing Pumpkins

23. Can anyone verify your whereabouts from midnight to 5 am? Not unless I need them to.

24. What's one thing you hope to accomplish in 2007? Sell a book, lose weight, write another book. That's three things. I've always been an over-achiever.

25. Make up your own question and send it around. Can't think of one. Sorry.

      Let's see. I think I will tag Frenzied Feline, Michelle and Trixie with Crystal's meme. Have fun!
      And now it's time to get ready for work tomorrow. You have a good week. Night.
      

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I liked the darkness better than the questions! Sorry Crystal.
Roen

SBB said...

I liked the meme, Roen, but I appreciate that you like Darkness, Oklahoma.

Anonymous said...

Ahem.

SBB said...

Ahem, FF?

Anonymous said...

You get after me to post, which I do as soon as I see your command to post.

Then what do you do? Take all day to comment on said post! ;)

SBB said...

Now, now, now, FF. Calm down. You're just so needy. You're going to have to realize that I must share my sweet attention on other people, too, but that doesn't mean you don't hold a special place in my heart ... :)