Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Brrrrr

      We got freezing rain. We got sleet. We got snow. We got windchill in the single digits and below. They're predicting three to six inches of snow in my area. It's a winter wonderland here ... not.
      Have I mentioned that I hate cold weather? I'm sure I have, but it bears repeating: I hate cold weather. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
      I'm ready for spring. I'm ready for it now. Sigh.
      I'm going to go to bed now and huddle under several blankets. Wake me when it's warm. Good night.

5 comments:

night-rider said...

Hah! Trust frenzied to find the glass half full rather than half empty. Congratulations TECH on completing your NANOWRIMO entry - you are always a winner with us, your loyal readers.

CrystalDiggory said...

I hate it, too. :(

Tell me again why we're not living near a warm, sunny beach??

Anonymous said...

Fellow Okie here...just wanted to say Congrats! on completing your Nanowrimo novel!!! Was just looking to see if any Okies finished & thought I'd say, "Howdy!" and again, a great big "Congratulations!" :)

SBB said...

FF, I'm not as comforted by that as you might suppose!

Yeah, FF is a little ray of sunshine, Night-Rider. :) Thank you for the congrats.

Nancy, I added your blog to my sidebar. I thought the writing there was very good. And thanks for the congrats.

Crystal, I don't know. I think it's because we're not very bright.

Thanks, Leelee. I hope you won NaNo, too!

SBB said...

Now, FF, you know I worship the ground you shine on ... :)