Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Secrets

      Did you go and look at Frenzied Feline's prom photo yet? Go now. I'll wait. Well, she sure cleaned up nice, didn't she? You just never know about people. For instance, tonight she confessed that she has a secret crush on Donny Osmond. Yeah, I know, Donny Osmond! Don't let her know that I told you about her secret crush on Donny Osmond. Because, see, it's a secret. Shhhh.
       Speaking of secrets, for all you Knaves out there, here's one: Sater Snow knows the truth about Tamek, but she learned it from a Defender. Guess which one? I love cryptic things, don't ya know.
      Did you see that I got 30 comments on the last post? Admittedly, FF and I made most of them, but that's a nice number. 30. Thirty. I once dated a girl who was 30. Of course, I was 23 at the time.
      Where is Crystal? She's not been around here the past couple of days. She probably has secrets. I wonder if she too longs for "A Little Bit Rock'n'roll" as does FF. Maybe they have their own club. And some spades and hearts, too. And they say diamonds are a girl's best friend. Which may be true, but can a diamond change a flat for you?
      Well, it's late here and I need to get some sleep so that I can properly concentrate on building my robot monkey army. It's delicate work building a robot monkey army. Just ask anyone who's done it, and they'll tell you that it's hard work. Hard.
      Now don't forget. It's a secret that Frenzied Feline has a crush on Donny Osmond. Don't tell anyone. Night!

10 comments:

SBB said...

Yes, but they only do it once.
::Mutters to himself as he fires up the earthquake machine:: Now what were the coordinates of California again? Ah, yes, there they are...

CrystalDiggory said...

Oh, lots of people say that, FF, not just you.

Michelle said...

Where'd the Donny Osmond thing come from anyway? I think i missed something...

But, Donny was quite the hottie back in the day. I loved Donny and Marie, right along with Name that Tune :)

SBB said...

::Frowns at Crystal:: Humph. Obviously you need to stay where you've living right now ... FOREVER!!!! BWAAAHHHHHAAAA!!

::Coughs:: I really need to work on my evil laugh.

SBB said...

Michelle, it's a secret about FF's devotion to the former teen idol Donny Osmond. Shhhhh.

Michelle said...

Um. Ok.

I'll go back to the bench. *sigh*

SBB said...

Let's all go to the beach with Michelle!

SBB said...

Better at what, Amber? :)

Sorry, lov, but more Knaves posts are following. It's part of my plan to totally confuse my regular blog readers ... don't know why exactly I'm planning on confusing them, but hey, it's a plan. That's gotta be good.

SBB said...

FF, I knew she was on the bench, but I wanted us all to go to the beach, something that Michelle has done before and enjoyed. Michelle was feeling sad and needed uplifting, I thought.

You may sit on the bench if you'd like. :)

Michelle said...

LOL!

I am so confused.