Saturday, August 26, 2006

Chores and a nap

      I got a lot done and also had a nice nap. What more could you want from life? Well, actually I have a list, but it was still a good day. How was your day? Anything exciting go on?
      It's raining all around us, but no rain here yet. I'm hoping we'll get some tonight or tomorrow. We sure need a couple of inches of rainfull. We need more than that, but the ground is so hard that it would run off. Several days of slow steady rainfall would be wonderful.
      I've been having trouble with my car. It's had its spark plugs changed, fuel injectors cleaned, new hoods installed, and other mechanicy things, but it's still running rough and giving terrible MPG. Tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to change the ignition coils. If that doesn't work, then it has to go to a mechanic because I'll all out of ideas.
      It's been a long day so I think I'll close now. Talk to you tomorrow. Have a great evening. Night.

1 comment:

CrystalDiggory said...

So how is your car running? Were you able to fix it? I have a love/hate relationship with every vehicle I've ever had. I love the freedom having one gives me, but I hate taking care of it.