Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Song 51313

And sometimes you have to know
the world don't love you today
but you don't love it right now
so that's okay

And sometimes you're on top
spinning like the wild wind
but today you're know you're not
and so you bend

Bend like the willows
on the river to the bay
waves sparkle in the sun
and so you know you're okay

Even though you're over your neck
hoping that boat will come by
treading water like crazy
you'd like to fly

Fly away from this place
that holds you down
into the endless sky never
looking back at this dirty town

So bend like the willows
on the river to the bay
Baby, it happens to all of us
It's okay to have a bad day

Settle back in my loving arms
as we watch the sun fall down
Baby, it happens to all of us
Let me make you a better day.

Copyright 2006. All rights reserved.

2 comments:

Rain said...

Wow, yesterday was a bad day for me. I felt as though if I bent any farther over I was going to snap.

Wonderful post,tech! Thank you.

Michelle said...

Thank you for that Tech. Beautiful.