Monday, July 31, 2006

A good day

      A good day today. Not that I was that productive. I basically worked on filing and paying bills, doing some laundry and went swimming two times at a friend's pool. That friend also took me out to eat for a late birthday celebration. It was pretty cool.
      I had lots of things to do, but I just didn't do them. Watched an old movie on TCM, too. Lounged around in old sweats most of the day.
      I realize this isn't normal for a busy man like me, but it was nice just to do nothing for a while, to drift aimlessly and think about nothing. I couldn't do it all the time. I think it would get boring quick, but it was good for a day.
      I'm pleased with youtube.com. It allowed me to place video on the site easily. Check it out. Anyone can do it. It even generates the code for you. Uploading takes a bit of time, but not too bad.
      And of course, the music is fun. I happen to really like that song ("I Believe I Can Fly") despite all of R. Kelly's legal troubles. It's uplifting in a time when most songs aren't.
      Anyway, all that swimming has wore me out. My get-up-and-go has got up and went. So I'm going to call it a night. You have a good one, you hear? Night!

2 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

I'm glad you finally took a day off. :) Sounds like a great way to spend the day.

CrystalDiggory said...

And I got to comment first! Yay!

(And second, too.)