Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bedtime

      What? You were expecting a post? Well, there's nothing here. Just move along.
      Go ahead. I'm not going to be posting tonight. I'm tired. Nothing happened in my day at work other than the usual soul-destroying incidents. I didn't do anything this evening except work on the patron drive for the theater group. So nothing to say.
      You're still here.
      Yes, you are. I can see you.
      You're reading this right now, aren't you? You are, too. Don't you lie to me or you're going to bed without dinner!
      Well, be that way. You can just sit here and read this, but it's not going to be a post. I'm not posting tonight.
      Don't look at me with those sad eyes. I'm not moved.
      You do look pitiful, though ...
      But no, I'm not going to give in. No post tonight.
      Seriously.
      Don't whine. It's very annoying.
      Don't cry either. You're a big blog reader now.
      Look, tell you what. I'll post twice tomorrow. How's that? Two post tomorrow, but you have to go to bed now and sleep so that tomorrow will come faster.
      I promise. Now let's all go to bed and have a great night and a wonderful night.
      Good night.
      Sweet dreams.

4 comments:

Trixie said...

ssssssighhhhhhhhhhhhh.

CrystalDiggory said...

Two posts promised today! Yay!

Michelle said...

Hope you had a great night too!

So, isn't it getting late to do the two posts in one day thing?

Jean said...

Good think I had my supper before reading. Wonderfully funny, and I hope you slept well.

No, I haven't been commenting much, but I have been reading.