Thursday, June 22, 2006

What I did

       Worked all day by myself in the office. Fortunately it wasn't too busy so I was able to go home on time.
      Worked this evening on finishing the June issue of the family newsletter. Received and edited my brother's article and placed it. Called several people for the monthly Roundup. Just need to finish that and my article, proofread and correct any mistakes, print and mail. Then I go to work on the July issue.
      Called my siblings and worked on the details of a family gathering. We're planning on going to the Oklahoma Aquarium in Jenks, Oklahoma. Should be lots of great photo ops. I'm looking forward to it.
      Attempted to find a hard drive enclosure kit that will accommodate my old hard drive. No luck in finding what I need so far.
      Wrote five new pages on Murder at the Witch's Cottage and worked on marrying the new and old material. The play is coming together in a new and unexpected way. I think I'm pleased.
      Keep thinking we were going to get rain. No luck. Some wind. Lots of black clouds. No rain beyond a sprinkle. Maybe tomorrow.
      Promised myself I'd be in bed by 10:30 tonight. Gotta close now to keep that promise. Have a good night and great tomorrow. See you then.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

If you haven't already seen the Jenks aquarium, I think you will really enjoy it. Try to get there during one of the short times when they allow visitors to touch the sharks and stingrays. That's great fun.

Your productivity is overwhelming me, by the way.