Monday, April 03, 2006

The secret wondrous post of posts!

      On my previous post, Crystal left this comment:
"I can hardly wait for his next post. I bet it will be the best one he's ever written. I mean, he's got all this pent-up creativity waiting to come flooding our way. This next post will blow us all away, you can bet money on it. Go, Tech!!"
      To which, Trixie replied:
"Crystal, I agree! It's been well worth the wait, I am sure! I can't wait to read it now!"
      Well, they were right! For those four who commented on that previous post, I sent a secret, fantastically good post! It's incredible! It's full of laughter, sorrow, wisdom and folly! It's life at its grandest. And it's only for them. They've been sworn to keep it a secret. In fact, they will even deny that I sent them such a post! They will give their lives to protect it. They will never tell no matter how much you threaten them or bribe them! They won't even admit that they ever received one! But remember, as they deny and protest to you, that they have this secret post and are holding it close to their hearts. They're laughing at you! Laughing!

4 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

I think they know the truth.

SBB said...

I'm sorry you and your hubby missed it, Amber. I would have liked to see ya!

Nope, no ocean front property in Arizona ... just a bridge or two.

SBB said...

They do, Trixie, they do! It's eating them alive! :)

SBB said...

See how clever Crystal is. She's implying that most people doubt that she and the others received that wondrous post. Just another way to throw the rest of you off the scent. Smart woman.