Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday night

      I got to see Mickey at lunch today! He and his Papa went with me to a Mexican restaurant. He didn't eat much. He was too busy telling me all the exciting things he had planned for this weekend. Afterwards we went to Dollar General, and I -- yes, I'm spoiling him -- let him pick out a couple of toys. He was so excited about it. He picked out a Batman kite and a Ninja Turtle action figure.
      Tonight he and his Papa are on an overnight campout. They will be back tomorrow afternoon. Then I get more Mickey time! He wanted to paint the last time he was here, so I bought some watercolors and finger paints. We'll be painting up a storm. I'll scan a couple of his paintings and share them with you.
      Anyway, I need to clean house, do chores and generally free up the rest of my weekend. So I'll close now. Have a great night and a wonderful tomorrow.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

My daughter LOVED watercolors. I have painting after painting still saved. I loved seeing the joy in her face watching her creation take form. (I still am not sure what some of them really are. :)

Hope you have fun today and a great day tomorrow, too.