Sunday, March 19, 2006

Set

      I thought you might like to see the set for my play now that it's mostly painted and constructed. It still needs a stair rail and a few other minor touches, but basically that's it. I'll take more photos when the furniture and decorative items are in place.

This is the left side of the set.














This is the center of the set.














This is the right side of the set.














Here are all three photos merged with the aid of Photoshop Elements.

11 comments:

Trixie said...

I love the color!

Michelle said...

It looks awesome. How I miss live theatre...

CrystalDiggory said...

It looks great! Your group is doing a very fine job.

night-rider said...

I love the colour too - it looks great TECH

SBB said...

Thanks, Trixe. The color of the walls is Coconut Husk and the baseboards and trim is Latte. Both from Sherman Williams. It's a very golden brown.

SBB said...

Thanks, Michelle! I bet your town has a theater group. Maybe you should check it out.

SBB said...

Thanks, Crystal. I'm looking forward to seeing the furniture in it.

SBB said...

Thanks, Nightrider. I admit that I was worried about the color at first, but it looks great, even better in real life. A friend of mine who is an interior decorator designed it for us. It took her about 20 minutes to put the room plan together. It was amazing to watch her work.

Gloria Williams said...

I think I would like those colors in my house!

I'm going to try to come up that weekend and see the play. I'm looking forward to it!

SBB said...

I hope you can drive up, Gloria! It would be cool to see you. And the play is going to be a lot of fun to watch.

SBB said...

Thanks, Randall!

But I would like to point out that I didn't write this particular play. I hope I didn't give the impression to anyone that I did.