Monday, January 02, 2006

What begins

      It's been a busy day, and it's not over yet. I'll be back later to post an excerpt from Darkness, Oklahoma, and to talk about what my plans are for the new year. I hope you are doing well and survived the turning of the year with all your fingers and toes intact, both physical and emotional.
      Frenzied Feline and I are co-running a race to lose 50 pounds this year. Crystal may join us since FF and I are going to sign a non-aggression pact in which we won't mail fattening food to each other ...
      Speaking of food, I'm going to go eat dinner now. Probably Subway since it's easy to know your Weight Watcher's points with them. Catch you in a bit.

9 comments:

Trixie said...

Count me in! I could use the support and need to do exactly the same thing.

SBB said...

Tomorrow, FF! :)

Welcome aboard, Trixie.

Thanks, Randall.

Gloria Williams said...

Good luck in your race!

CrystalDiggory said...

I'm ready..just let me finish this Sonic burger...there! Now, I'm ready!

CrystalDiggory said...

Tech, check out slimdown2006.blogspot.com.

SBB said...

I checked it out, Crystal. That's a great idea!

Michelle said...

K..can I join too? Does it have to be 50 lbs or just for those that want to lose?

CrystalDiggory said...

It doesn't have to be 50 pounds, Michelle. It's not like we're going to insist you gain weight until you need to lose 50 pounds. :) We're just going to encourage each other to be our best.

Michelle said...

LOL Oh, I need to lose 50. In fact, 60 is more like it. At least then I would be back to where I was before I had my daughter. I am just not sure it is realistic.

Thanks Crystal, I am excited. :)