Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year's Eve!

      I hope you're all having a good time, whether you be out or at home, and I hope you are healthy, happy and safe. I can't stay online for long right now. Mikey is spending the night so he requires my attention. Right now, he and my roomie are shooting Nerf darts.
      It's been a good day. Long but good. My roomie's kids visited us this morning and stayed until late afternoon. We had Christmas with them. I only have one more gift exchange -- this with some good friends of mine and my godchildren -- and Christmas 2005 will be over. We will do that tomorrow afternoon.
      It's been a good holiday season. As always, it was filled with joys and sorrows, laughs and tears, the hustle and bustle and the quiet times, the crass commercial and the priceless sacred. Now a new year dawns.
      I have a bunch of resolutions. I make them, break them, make new ones every year. I'm like everyone else. We set goals, we adjust, we change.
      Mikey needs me. Apparently I'm needed to help him defeat the evil badman. Catch y'all in 2006.

5 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

Happy New Year, Tech!

I hope the good guys won!

Miss Cellania said...

Hope you and your family have a wonderful 2006. Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Happy New Year, Tech.

Jean said...

I'm sure he was able to defeat the evil badman with you assistance. Hope you had fun.

Happy New Year.

CrystalDiggory said...

Okay, Happy New Year, we get it. Now post something! I need a fix. :)