Sunday, November 06, 2005

Bad day

      It was a bad day, but I still managed to reach 10,218 words. So I'm still on track. I'm now going to retreat to my bedroom and read someone else's words for a bit.
      But I do have a favor to ask. Without revealing what I can't reveal, I'd like to ask that you remember my roomie in your prayers. He's facing a hard situation and could do with a miracle or two. He is being oppressed by a situation brought on by someone who needs to have a change of heart, and I don't see how anyone but God can bring it about. So I'd appreciate it if you nag the Big Guy on his behalf. Thank you, good night and have a good week. I'll see you tomorrow when we will brave a new day together.

5 comments:

CrystalDiggory said...

Sounds like your roomie could use a long vacation. I'll keep him in my prayers.

And, by the way, congratulations on breaking 10,000! Yay!

Gloria Williams said...

Your roomie is in my prayers, Tech. You can count on it.

Yahoo! Over 10,000! Good job! Keep going!

Linda said...

Congrats on going over 10K! :)

Linda

Slim said...

I don't pray, but I'll be thinking of him, Tech. You must be a good friend. I could stand to have a few like you.

*Waves his pom-poms*
10,000 is really grand!
Go Tech go, he's our man! :)

Jean said...

Congrats on 10k. Hope things work out for your roomie.