Monday, August 01, 2005

Today

      A very busy day at work. I'm worn out so will keep this short and just throw out a few things.
      A new humor piece will be posted on Wednesday.
      This Dave Ramsey Financial Makeover will get me out of debt, but man, it's hard at times.
      A lot of people's problems are basically caused because they're lazy.
      The patron drive is going okay, but has yet to get more patrons than what they did last year. Sigh.
      Darkness is not the follow-up to Gottehemeh, but there are some similarities. Several clues will be posted here for enterprising Defenders.
      I haven't written a poem in about two months now. I just realized that.
      The book is rolling along. I don't know yet if this new direction will work or not, but so far, so good.
      I intend to launch the Snapshot this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe with photos.
      I also have some new flowers on my porch that I need to take photos of and post here. I'll try to do that tomorrow.
      Time to rest. Good night and have a great day tomorrow. We deserve it.

3 comments:

Trixie said...

I have been missing your flower photos. I hope we see some soon!

Unknown said...

Snapshot?

Mark said...

I too, am currently working on a financial plan. I was unemployed for a time last year and I got far behind on my bills.

Through self discipline and deprivation, i am slowly but surely working my way out of my financial problems. Two days ago I finally got caught up on my car payment. Only one bill left to get caught up now. Soon I hope to be able to eat out or go to a movie or date again.