Sunday, July 17, 2005

Finished for tonight

      I have 14 items left from my list of 42. Not bad. I'll do three more tonight, and then I'm going to sit down and finish reading Three Hands of Scorpio, the last book written by the late Andre Norton. I've enjoyed it so far. It's vintage Norton: The Light versus The Dark, Old Ones and Wild Magic. The book finishes her literary career with her distinctive voice as strong and clear as it always was. I'm glad for that, but it will be sad to turn that final page and know that there will be no more from her. Godspeed, Andre, and many blessings.
      I hope you have a good day tomorrow. Night!

2 comments:

night-rider said...

Yep, I'm a big list fan too - but I don't think I've ever accomplished 28 things in one day unless it was buying 28 things from a shopping list! You have amazing energy and persistence.

Gloria Williams said...

I'm impressed. It also makes me tried! :)