Saturday, July 02, 2005

Bloggin' aplenty 3

      The patron package is printed! Woohoo! That's a relief. Now all I have to do is finish updating the mailing list, and it will be ready to be stuffed and mailed.
      Next up: the family newsletter. I both dread it and look forward to it. I dread it because so much work needs to be done to rebuild it. My computer crash a few months back wiped out years of work and hundreds of photos. While I recovered many of the photos and some of the templates, the majority are gone forever. Learn from my mistake: BACK UP! BACK UP! BACK UP!
      I have at least three backups at all times now. One at my office and one in my safe. I never want to go through that again. I can always buy another computer, but the data can be irreplaceable. And it respresents hours of work and effort.
      On a sour note: I received yet another new bill from my surgery. Isn't that ... nice.
      I'll return in a bit. And have you backed up your computer data today?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Golly Miss Molly!

Send some energy this a'way huh? So nice to see you out and about...

Unknown said...

"Isn't that ... nice."

Yes, Alanis. ;)