Monday, May 02, 2005

Tomorrow

      My appointment with the surgeon is tomorrow at 3:15. My biopsy and the other tests will be back, and I should know something. Am I nervous? Yeah, but I want to know one way or another. I can't plan without knowing, and I want to be able to plan things, vacations, other writing projects, etc. My side hurts me a lot, and I need that to be fixed.
      And if it turns out to be cancer, well, it's not a death sentence. A lot of people have cancer and survive. Should I be faced with that, I intend to be one of them, God willing. I'm ready to fight for my life. I think my time here isn't done. I still got things to do.
      Don't think I'm brave. I'm not, but I am stubborn. It's my greatest virtue and my greatest fault.
      I'm off work tomorrow afternoon, so I will try to blog as soon as I can and let you know what I find out.
      I appreciate your prayers and your support. Talk to you soon. Have a great day tomorrow.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You are in my thoughts, prayers and hopes for the best. He is faithful...always.

;)

Unknown said...

Support vibes all the way. Which Victoria Secret model do you want administrating it? ;-)

CrystalDiggory said...

We'll be praying for you, too.

Gloria Williams said...

I will be praying for you and believing that you will have a good report. God is great and good to His people.